Pertamina, AKR and Surya Parna will Distribute 2014 Subsidized Fuel Oil
By : the Information Desk
- Read: 76 times
Three companies, which are: PT Pertamina (Persero), PT Aneka Kimia Raya (AKR) Corporindo Tbk., and PT Surya Parna Niaga are appointed by the Downstream Oil and Gas Regulator (BPH Migas) as the supplier and distributor of Specified Oil Materials (P3JBT) of 2014 or Implementing Enterprise of P3JBT.
Assignment letters of the three companies were handed by the Chairman of BPH Migas, Andy Noorsama Sommeng to the representatives of the three implementing enterprises of P3JBT in Jakarta, on Tuesday (31/12), and witnessed by Deputy Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Minister (ESDM) Susilo Siswoutomo.
The Head of Public Communication Center of ESDM Ministry, Saleh Abdurrahman in his press release on Tuesday (31/12) stating that based on Law No 23 of 2013 about 2014 State Budget, Subsidized Fuel Oil (BBM), LPG, and LGV in 2014 are budgeted Rp 211 trillion. One parameter of the subsidy figures is subsidized BBM Volume in the amount of 48 million kilo liter (KL).
Saleh explained that the three companies were appointed after undergoing selection process by Team of Implementation Preparation of Supply and Distribution of 2014 Specified BBM Types together with Committee of BPH Migas and team from Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry (KESDM).
“In the process, BPH Migas had invited 63 Enterprises having general business license and Business Registration Number (NRU) to attend general explanation and selection of P3JBT Enterprises. Yet, of all the invited Enterprises only 15 were present to follow the explanation on P3JBT concept on 16th July 2013,” Sales explained.
Afterward, only 11 enterprises of the fifteen applied (took selection document). The eleven enterprises among others were PT Pertamina (Persero), PT Ocean Petro Energy, PT Roulina Energi, PT Anayaksa Persada, PT Surya Parna Niaga, PT Tri Wahana Universal, PT AKR Corporindo Tbk., PT Mega Grand Teknologi, PT KOPL Indonesia, PT Elnusa Petrofin, and PT Astiku Sakti
Of the 11 enterprises which took selection documents only 10 enterprises attended P3JBT general explanation on 26th July 2013. Those enterprises were: PT Pertamina (Persero), PT Ocean Petro Energy, PT Roulina Energi, PT Anayaksa Persada, PT Surya Parna Niaga, PT Tri Wahana Universal, PT AKR Corporindo Tbk., PT KOPL Indonesia, PT Elnusa Petrofin, and PT Astiku Sakti.
Saleh continued that from document inspection and explanation from the selection participants, there were only 4 enterprises which met the requirement to enter the next selection process, which were PT Ocean Petro Energy and three existing enterprises, which were PT Pertamina (Persero), PT Surya Parna Niaga, PT AKR Corporindo Tbk
“At last, there were only 3 candidates of P3JBT enterprises which were determined in Committee Meeting of BPH Migas, which are PT. Pertamina (Persero) and 2 companion enterprises which are PT Aneka Kimia Raya Corporindo Tbk. And PT Surya Parna Niaga,” Soleh explained while stating that PT Ocean Petro Energy was disqualified in the Committee Meeting held on 1st November 2013 since it failed to meet the requirement as 2014 P3JBT implementer.
The Head of Public Communication Center of ESDM Ministry added that through Committee Meeting on 21st December 2013, BPH Migas has determined the volume of Specified BBM type which is 48,000,000 Kilo Liter (KL), consisting of : premium gasoline (Mogas 88) 32,320,000 KL; Kerosene 900,000 KL; and Diesel Oil 14,640,000 KL.
Volume distribution in P3JBT implementing enterprises are as follows:
1. PT Pertamina (Persero) is assigned to supply and distribute subsidized BBM as much as 47,355,000 KL with details: Mogas is 32,320,000 KL; Kerosene 900,000 KL; and Diesel Oil 14,135,000 KL;
2. PT Aneka Kimia Raya Corporindo Tbk, distributes as much as 640,000 KL, with details: Mogas 88 is 140,000 KL; and Diesel Oil 500,000 KL; and
3. PT Surya Parna Niaga, distribute Diesel Oil as much as 5,000 KL.
Related to two companion enterprises which are still assigned to distribute P3JBT in 2004, according to Saleh, by taking into consideration that the two enterprises have built the must-accommodate infrastructure as the investment guarantee which has been done.
(Humas Kementerian ESDM/ES)
- Indonesia Disaster-Prone, President Asked Basarnas to Prepare Mentally, Physically and Skill (5)
- BMKG Ensures The Smog Will Not Reach Malaysia And Singapore (28)
- President Attends the 42nd Anniversary of National SAR Agency in Merak (6)
- The Highest Trade Balance Surplus Since 2011 (9)
- Cabinet Secretary Denies Indonesia Already Loses in Dealing with Complaints from Churchill Mining PLC (33)
- President Led Cabinet Meeting about 2014 Election and Smog in Riau (14)
- Education for all, President: No Poor Children Can Not Go to School (13)
- Waseskab: Portal Setkab, It So References Coverage (9)
- Ministry of Finance Cooperates With BI and Financial Service Authority to Monitor Foreign Debt of Private Sector (74)
- Prof. Firmazah: Examine Private Debt (53)