President's Second Grandchild is Born
By : the Information Desk
- Read: 478 times
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (SBY) and First Lady Ani Yudhoyono looked happy on predawn Monday (24/12). Their second grandchild from the couple of Siti Rubiyah Aliya Rajasa and Edhie Baskoro Yudhoyono alias Ibas has been born safely at Pondok Indah Hospital on Saturday (24/12) at 0:01 WIB. The parturition was conducted normally and smoothly.
“Alhamdulillah, our first son is born healthily today 24th December 2012 at 00:01”, Ibas said of his first son who is born in 3.35kg in weight and 50 cm in height.
Ibas admits that he is very happy and blessed with his first baby boy. “I’d like to express my thankfulness to the Press, Doctors, as well as Nurses for the kindness extended during the birth process.” Ibas said to the Press at the gate of Pondok Indah Hospital, Jakarta on Monday (24/12/2012).
According to Ibas, his wife Aliyah, the daughter of Coordinating Minister of Economy Hatta Rajasa is also in good condition. “Alhamdulillah everything runs well. My wife is in good condition, despite feeling tired and exhausted. Happy exhaustion which is normal in birth process, can be passed through by a mother” he added.
When being asked about the name given to the baby, Ibas said that he could not tell yet. “We will hold a press conference to declare the name tomorrow” Ibas explained.
President Yudhoyono with First Lady Ani Yudhoyono returned home after seeing the delivery of their grandson. The President came to Pondok Indah Hospital at around 00.00 WIB riding B 1909 RFS-plated black car.
The son of Ibas and Aliya is the second grandchild of SBY. Before that, SBY has his first grandchild, Almira Tunggadewi Yudhoyono or Aira, who was born on 17th August 2008 at the same hospital. Aira is the daughter of Agus Harimurti Yudhoyono and Annisa Pohan Larasati. (IML/ES) (RIN)
- Indonesia Disaster-Prone, President Asked Basarnas to Prepare Mentally, Physically and Skill (5)
- BMKG Ensures The Smog Will Not Reach Malaysia And Singapore (27)
- President Attends the 42nd Anniversary of National SAR Agency in Merak (6)
- The Highest Trade Balance Surplus Since 2011 (7)
- Cabinet Secretary Denies Indonesia Already Loses in Dealing with Complaints from Churchill Mining PLC (31)
- President Led Cabinet Meeting about 2014 Election and Smog in Riau (12)
- Education for all, President: No Poor Children Can Not Go to School (13)
- Waseskab: Portal Setkab, It So References Coverage (9)
- Ministry of Finance Cooperates With BI and Financial Service Authority to Monitor Foreign Debt of Private Sector (74)
- Prof. Firmazah: Examine Private Debt (53)