Setkab Optimizes the Services of the Ranks and Retirement of Civil Servant IV/c Above
By : the Information Desk
- Read: 446 times
Secretary Cabinet (Seskab) Dipo Alam delivered Cabinet Secretariat (Setkab) Action Plan of Program Implementation/Strategic Activity Budget Year 2013 and Action of Prevention and Eradication of Corruption (PPK) 2013 according to the mandate of Presidential Instruction No. 1 of 2013.
In a Work Meeting with Commission II of House of Representative in Jakarta, Monday (25/2) night, that led by the Chairman of Commission II Agun Gunanjar who accompanied by Vice Chairman Hakam Naja and Taufik Effendi, Secretary Cabinet Dipo Alam explained the action that includes optimization of civil servant echelon IV/c above rank and pension service process; implementation of the education communication strategy and anti corruption culture (Strakom PBAK); and the development of integrity zone free towards Free Corruption Area (WBK) and Clean Bureaucracy and Service Area (WBBM).
Mentioned by Cabinet Secretary, in implementing the action plan his side is not alone in doing it but also cooperate again with a number of institution, started from State Staffing Agency (BKN), Ministry of PAN-RB, Ministry/other Institutions, and local governments.
“In the future we expect the availability of civil servant echelon IV/c above ranks and pension information/data through the Employee Information System (SIMPEG) that is uploaded to the website of Cabinet Secretariat,” Dipo said.
Cabinet Secretary Dipo Alam hoped the completion of the Presidential Decree (Keppres) about ranks and pension of civil servant echelon IV/c above on time in accordance with the Service Standard (SP) and Operational Procedures Standard (SOP) of Cabinet Secretary.
Concerning the implementation of the education communication strategy and anti corruption culture strategy (Strakom PBAK), Cabinet Secretary Dipo Alam, hoped the success in compiled Secretariat Cabinet strakom PBAK document can be used as a means of communication to support prevention and eradiction of corruption thoroughly.
Concerning the development of Integrity Zone Towards Free From Corruption Area (WBBM), Cabinet Secretary Dipo Alam hoped to be soon conducted the groundbreaking of Integration Zones, the more number of work units in Cabinet Secretary which has got the predicate of WBK/WBBM.
The Work Meeting of Cabinet Secretary Dipo Alam with Commission II House of Representatives aside attended by 24 members of Commission II members, also attended by Vice Secretary Cabinet Ibnu Purna, the echelon I officials and echelon II officials. (ES) (TCU)
- Coordinating Minister for Politics, Laws, and Securities: Thanks God, the Recapitulation of Presidential Election Vote was Done Well (6)
- SBY Invites Indonesian People to Follow the Presidential Election Process Until the Inauguration (85)
- KPU Assign Joko Widodo - Jusuf Kalla as the President - Vice President of RI in 2014-2019 (37)
- KPU: Prabowo - Hatta Obtain 62,576,444 Votes, Jokowi - Jusuf Kalla Obtain 70,997,833 Votes (50)
- Ministry of Environment Socialized Environmental-Based Funding Program (48)
- Seskab: Whoever the President is, We Must Support If Constitutionally Elected (29)
- About Palestine, President Yudhoyono: Indonesia Gave Examples Because We Delivered the Real Aids (24)
- Become the World References, the President Urged All Hospitals Improve Its Qualities (22)
- President: If we want to be Prosperous, be Prosperous Together, Do not be Prosperous Individually (25)
- "Quick Count" is Not Final Result, Menko Polhukam : Wait For Official Announcement by KPU (39)