Setkab Optimizes the Services of the Ranks and Retirement of Civil Servant IV/c Above
By : the Information Desk
- Read: 318 times
Secretary Cabinet (Seskab) Dipo Alam delivered Cabinet Secretariat (Setkab) Action Plan of Program Implementation/Strategic Activity Budget Year 2013 and Action of Prevention and Eradication of Corruption (PPK) 2013 according to the mandate of Presidential Instruction No. 1 of 2013.
In a Work Meeting with Commission II of House of Representative in Jakarta, Monday (25/2) night, that led by the Chairman of Commission II Agun Gunanjar who accompanied by Vice Chairman Hakam Naja and Taufik Effendi, Secretary Cabinet Dipo Alam explained the action that includes optimization of civil servant echelon IV/c above rank and pension service process; implementation of the education communication strategy and anti corruption culture (Strakom PBAK); and the development of integrity zone free towards Free Corruption Area (WBK) and Clean Bureaucracy and Service Area (WBBM).
Mentioned by Cabinet Secretary, in implementing the action plan his side is not alone in doing it but also cooperate again with a number of institution, started from State Staffing Agency (BKN), Ministry of PAN-RB, Ministry/other Institutions, and local governments.
“In the future we expect the availability of civil servant echelon IV/c above ranks and pension information/data through the Employee Information System (SIMPEG) that is uploaded to the website of Cabinet Secretariat,” Dipo said.
Cabinet Secretary Dipo Alam hoped the completion of the Presidential Decree (Keppres) about ranks and pension of civil servant echelon IV/c above on time in accordance with the Service Standard (SP) and Operational Procedures Standard (SOP) of Cabinet Secretary.
Concerning the implementation of the education communication strategy and anti corruption culture strategy (Strakom PBAK), Cabinet Secretary Dipo Alam, hoped the success in compiled Secretariat Cabinet strakom PBAK document can be used as a means of communication to support prevention and eradiction of corruption thoroughly.
Concerning the development of Integrity Zone Towards Free From Corruption Area (WBBM), Cabinet Secretary Dipo Alam hoped to be soon conducted the groundbreaking of Integration Zones, the more number of work units in Cabinet Secretary which has got the predicate of WBK/WBBM.
The Work Meeting of Cabinet Secretary Dipo Alam with Commission II House of Representatives aside attended by 24 members of Commission II members, also attended by Vice Secretary Cabinet Ibnu Purna, the echelon I officials and echelon II officials. (ES) (TCU)
- Malaysia Asks Indonesia to Help Search for Malaysia Airlines' Missing Plane (43)
- Receiving Minister Javad Zarif, President SBY: There Are Many Opportunities to Increase Indonesia's and Iran's Relations (28)
- 25 Mining Companies Sign The Revised Contract (32)
- Here are 25 Mining Companies That Sign Renegotiation Contract (42)
- Government Accelerates Government Regulations Draft of Some Laws and Revision of a Law (28)
- Indonesia Disaster-Prone, President Asked Basarnas to Prepare Mentally, Physically and Skill (13)
- BMKG Ensures The Smog Will Not Reach Malaysia And Singapore (35)
- President Attends the 42nd Anniversary of National SAR Agency in Merak (16)
- The Highest Trade Balance Surplus Since 2011 (72)
- Cabinet Secretary Denies Indonesia Already Loses in Dealing with Complaints from Churchill Mining PLC (115)