Perpres No. 39/2013: 2014 Government Work Plan Shall Serve as Reference Work Plans of K/L and Regional Governments
By : the Information Desk
- Read: 430 times
In compliance with Government Regulation Number 20 of 2004, the Government has succeeded in formulating 2014 Government Work Plan which serves as documents of national development planning for the next one year period, from 1 January to 31 December 2014.
According to President Regulation (Perpres) Number 39 of 2013 which was signed by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (SBY) on 17 May 2013, 2014 Government Work Plan (RKP 2014) consists of (a) Book I concerning the Theme, Development Priorities, and Macro-Economic Frameworks, (b) Book II concerning Development Priorities in Specific Fields, and (c) Book III concerning Work Plans with Regional Dimensions.
Article 2 of the President Regulation reads, “RKP 2014 is the operational details of 2010-2014 National Medium Term Development Plan (RPJMN) as stipulated in President Regulation Number 5 of 2010 on 2010-2014 National Medium Term Development Plan (RPJMN), and its development priorities, work plans, and financing.”
According to President Regulation Number 39 of 2013, RKP 2014 shall serve as (a) guidelines for Ministries and Non-Ministerial Government Institutions (K/L) in formulating their 2014 work plans, (b) reference for Regional Governments in formulating their 2014 work plans, and (c) guidelines for the Government in formulating the draft of 2014 State Revenues and Expenditures Budget (RAPBN).
The Government shall refer to RKP 2014 as the basis for discussions on general policies and budget priorities with the House of Representatives (DPR). Ministries and Non-Ministerial Government Institutions shall also refer to RKP 2014 as the basis for discussions on their work plans and their budgets with the House of Representatives (DPR).
Pursuant to President Regulation Number 39 of 2013, Ministries and Non-Ministerial Government Institutions must make quarterly and annual progress reports on the implementation of their work plans and their budget expenditures. Such reports shall contain detailed explanation of the outcomes and outputs of their activities and their performance indicators of each of their programs. Such reports shall be submitted to the Minister of Finance and the Minister of National Development Planning, no later than fourteen days after every quarter ends.
Article 4 paragraph (3) of the President Regulation reads, “Performance reports shall serve as inputs and basis for analysis and evaluation of proposals for next year budget submitted by respective Ministries and Non-Ministerial Government Institutions.”
President Regulation Number 39 of 2013 also mentions that the Minister of National Development Planning shall examine the conformity between Ministries’ and Non-Ministerial Government Institutions’ 2014 work plans and 2014 budgets discussed with the House of Representatives (DPR) and RKP 2014.
Article 6 of the President Regulation states, “In the event that RKP 2014 launched by the Government is different from RKP 2014 discussed with the House of Representatives (DPR), the Government shall adopt the latter.” (Pusdatin/ES)
- BPPT Designs Electronic Voting System for 2019 General Elections (1)
- Indonesian Targeting Opportunity of Food and Beverage Products in Middle East (1)
- Indonesian Traditional Costumes Enliven ASEAN-China Fashion Show in Beijing (52)
- The President Will Attend the World Coral Reefs Conference (WCRC) (30)
- State should have a profit; government Asks the Freeport divesting 30% of Shares (20)
- President: We Must Have the Courage to be Self-Critical on Our Deficiencies (17)
- Coordinating Minister of Political, Legal, and Security Affairs Urges People to Watch over Vote Counting (24)
- Coordinating Minister of Politics, Law and Security Ask Parties To Maintain Order During Campaign Period (4)
- Inaugurating the First Public Hospital for Workers, President Pays Attention to Workers’ Health Rights (11)
- Minister of State Secretariat: Having Presidential Plane Brings Much More Benefits (51)