17 Indonesian Medical Council Members Take Oath before President Jokowi
Date 19 Agustus 2020
After inaugurating the National Police Commission (Kompolnas) members, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo accompanied by Vice President Ma’ruf Amin, witnessed the oath taking ceremony of 17 new members of the Indonesian Medical Council (KKI) for the 2020-2025 period, at the State Palace, Jakarta, Wednesday (19/8).
The national anthem “Indonesia Raya” was played at the beginning of the ceremony, then followed by recitation of the Presidential Decree Number 55/M of 2020 by Secretary to Minister of State Secretary, Setya Utama, on the Dismissal and Appointment of Members of Indonesian Medical Council (KKI) for the 2020-2025 period which was promulgated by President Jokowi on 11 August 2020.
The 17 figures are as follows:
- dr. Putu Moda Arsana, Sp.PD-KEMD., FINASM;
- Dr. dr. Dollar, S.H., M.H;
- drg. Nurdjamil Sayuti, MARS;
- drg. Nadhyanto, Sp.Pros;
- dr. Pattiselanno Roberth Johan, MARS;
- drg. Achmad Syukrul A, M.M;
- Prof. Dr. dr Bachtiar Murtala, Sp.Rad (K);
- drg. Andriani, Sp.Ort., F.I.C.D.;
- Sdr. Vonny Nouva Tubagus, MD., Radiologist;
- dr. Ni Nyoman Mahartini, Sp.PK (K)
- Drs. Mohammad Agus Samsudin, M.M;
- Drs. Hisyam Said, M.Sc;
- Prof. Intan Ahmad Musmeinan, Ph.D;
- Prof. Dr. Taruna Ikrar, M. Biomed., Ph.D;
- drg. Sri Rahayu Mustikowati, M.Kes., CFrA;
- Prof. Dr. drg. Melanie Hendriaty Sadono, M.Biomed., PBO;
- dr. Mariatul Fadilah, MARS., Ph.D.
After the recitation, they took the oath before President Jokowi. Afterwards, the newly-inaugurated members received congratulations from the President and Vice President.
Also attending the ceremony were, among others, Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung and Minister of Health Terawan Agus Putranto. (FID/EN)
Translated by : Rany Anjany
Reviewed by: Mia Medyana