Communication Ministry Confirms Palangkaraya State Palace Design A Hoax
Ministry of Communication and Informatics confirmed that The design of Palangkaraya State Palace which has been circulating lately on Twitter is a hoax.
It is not true, the picture in fact is the design of Graha Garuda Tiara Indonesia Building, a prestigious project during President Soehartos Administration, the Ministry’s Acting Head of Public Relations Bureau Ferdinandus Setu said in Jakata, Friday (4/5).
Ferdinandus asserted that the building, constructed in 1995, was located in Cileungsi, Bogor, West Java. Based on satellite imagery, the building is now demolished to the ground, and there is no trace of that Garuda-shaped building anymore, he added.
Ferdinandus went on to say that the palace design is one of the 13 hoaxes spreading on social media that have been clarified by the Ministry of Communication and Informatics AIS Team cyber patrol on Friday (3/5), the hoaxes are among others:
2. Cars & Motorcycles with Three-Year Tax Arrears will be Seized
3. Manhole Cover in Tanah Abang Underpass is Stolen
4. Black Magic Spell can be Casted Through SMS
5. A Child Died from Putting Phone Charger Pin in His Mouth
6. Responding the Peoples Power, UYM: Jihad to Defend Prabowo is Considered Martyr, but They will Go to Hell
7. Three Scenarios towards Fair, Prosperious Indonesia
8. Video of the Betawi Brotherhood Forum (FBR)s Sweeping in West Jakarta
9. Cuba has Arrived in Venezuela for Combat
10. HRS Demands Real Count to be Stopped, the General Election Commision (KPU): We Comply with the Constitution, not to Homeless
11. Based on Data, Luhut Companies Took Farmers’ Land in East Kalimantan, Luhut: Taking Farmers’ Land is Normal
12 Drug-laced Candy Circulated in Elementary School in Solok
13. Design of Palangkaraya State Palace
(Ministry of Communication and Informatics PR/ES)
Translated by : Rany Anjany Subachrum
Edited by : Muhardi/ Yuyu Mulyani