Govt Adjusts Salary, Facilities for BNN Personnel
In a bid to support and improve the performance of personnel of the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) in preventing and eradicating drugs abuse and trafficking, the Government has decided to adjust remuneration and facilities for its personnel.
In this regards, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo on 4 July 2019 signed Presidential Regulation number 47 of 2019 on Amendment to Presidential Regulation Number 23 of 2010 on the National Narcotics Agency.
The Presidential Regulation amends several provisions stipulated in Presidential Regulation Number 23 of 2010, including in Article 60 which states:
- Head of the BNN is the senior administrator;
- Senior Secretary, Deputy, and Senior Inspector are echelon I in structural positions or middle administrator;
- Director, Junior Inspector, Head of Bureau, and Head of provincial office are echelon II.a. in structural positions or junior administrator;
- Head of Division, Head of Sub-directorate, Head of Section, and Head of municipal office are Echelon III.a. in structural position or first-class administrator;
- Head of Sub-division and Head of Sub-section are echelon IV.a. in structural position or administrator.
In addition, Article 62A states that Head of the BNN is entitled to remuneration and facilities on a par with those reveived by cabinet ministers.
This Presidential Regulation comes into effect on the date of its promulgation on 8 July 2019 by Minister of Law and Human Rights Yasonna H. Laoly. (Pusdatin / ES)
Translated by: Syarifah Aisyah
Edited by: Estu Widyamurti/M. Ersan Pamungkas