Gov’t to Disburse Islamic Boarding School Assistance Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by End of August
Islamic boarding schools and religious educational institutions that will receive the Government’s assistance amid the COVID-19 pandemic can disburse the assistance by the end of August or early September this year, Ministry of Religious Affairs’ Director of Early Education and Islamic Boarding Schools Waryono has said.
“Alhamdulillah, the decree for aid recipients for phase 1 has been issued. We are processing Payment Request Letter (SPP) and Payment Order Letter (SPM) as well as a contract summary. Once the contract summary is approved, a fund disbursement order letter will be issued to the recipients,” Waryono said in Jakarta, Friday (14/8).
According to him, the Ministry’s Directorate of Early Education and Islamic Boarding Schools will submit the decree along with the data of Islamic boarding schools and religious educational institutions receiving the assistance to the Provincial Office of Ministry of Religious Affairs.
In addition, a notification letter will also be sent to each recipient, as well as inform the documents that need to be prepared for fund disbursement.
A number of requirements for fund disbursement that must be completed by recipients are as follows:
- The officer who will disburse the assistance should bring an identity card (both original and photocopy);
- the Institution Management Decree (photocopy) should be presented;
- Islamic Boarding School Statistics Number (NSPP) or Institution Operational Permit (photo copy);
- the tax identification numbers (NPWP) of the institution (photocopy) should be prepared;
- 3 pieces of 6000 stamp duty should be presented;
- the pesantren stamp should be inclided; and
- a notification letter from Ministry of Religious Affairs that their pesantren and religious educational institutions are recipients of the assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic must be prepared.
“The assistance can be disbursed through the channeling bank and can be received through the local branch office,” he said. (Humas Kemenag / EN)
Translated by: Syarifah Aisyah
Reviewed by: M. Ersan Pamungkas