Indonesia-UAE Ink Deal on Comprehensive Economic Partnership
The Indonesian President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo and President of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan Friday (07/01) witnessed the IUAE-CEPA (Indonesia-United Arab Emirates Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement) document exchange at the Al Shati Palace, Abu Dhabi.
The IUAE-CEPA Agreement that had been signed by both parties was exchanged along with other MoUs, including:
1. Memorandum of Understanding for Joint Project Management on Mangroves between Coordinating Ministry for Maritime Affairs and Investment of the Republic of Indonesia and the UAE Ministry of Climate Change and Environment.
2. Protocol for Amendment of Memorandum of Understanding between Indonesia and the UAE on Maritime and Fishery Cooperation.
3. Memorandum of Understanding between the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency of the Republic of Indonesia and the UAE Ministry of Health regarding vaccine and drug control.
4. Protocol on Cooperation in the Defense Industry and Procurement of Military Equipment.
5. Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation between Nahdlatul Ulama University and Mohammed Bin Zayed Humanitarian University.
6. Landing Platform Dock (LPD) Purchase Contract between PT PAL Indonesia and the United Arab Emirates Navy. (BPMI/UN) (EST/MMB)