KPK Selection Committee Announces Profile Assessment Result
The Selection Committee for prospective commissioners of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) for the 2019-2023 period on Friday (23/8) has announced 20 candidates who have passed the profile assessment test.
Among the 20 names, Alexander Marwata is the only current KPK commissioners who have passed the selection test.
Chairperson of the KPK Selection Committee Yenti Garnasih said the 20 candidates then will take medical tests at Gatot Subroto Arny Hospital on 26 August 2019 as well as interview and public tests to be held in Building III Hall, Ministry of State Secretariat, Jakarta on 27-29 August 2019. The candidates will be disqualified if they do not present at the tests.
The candidates who have passed the profile assessment test are as follow:
- Alexader Marwata, Commissioner of the KPK;
- Antan Novambar, the Indonesian National Police (Polri) personnel;
- Bambang Sri Herwanto, the Polri personnel;
- Cahyo R.E. Wiboso, state-owned enterprises personnel;
- Firli Bahuri, the Polri personnel;
- I Nyoman Wara, the Supreme Audit Agency (BPK) auditor;
- Jimmy Muhamad Rifai Gani, advisor to Minister of Villages, Development of Underdeveloped Regions, and Transmigration;
- Johanis Tanak, Attorney;
- Lili Pintauli Siregar, Advocate;
- Luthfi Jayadi Kurniawan, Lecturer;
- Jasman Panjaitan, Retired Attorney;
- Nawawi Pomolango, Judge;
- Neneng Euis Fatimah, Lecturer;
- Nurul Ghufron, Lecturer;
- Roby Arya Brata, Cabinet Secretariat personnel;
- Sigit Danang Joyo, Ministry of Finance personnel;
- Sri Handayani, the Polri personnel;
- Sugeng Purnomo, Attorney;
- Sujanarko, the KPK personnel; and
- Supardi, Attorney.
“The decision of the Selection Committee for prospective commissioners of the Corruption Eradication Commission for the 2019-2023 period cannot be contested,” Yenti said. (ES)
Translated by: Galuh Wicaksono
Edited by: Mia Medyana