President Jokowi Inaugurates 17 New Indonesian Ambassadors
Date 20 Februari 2018
President Joko Jokowi Widodo inaugurated and took oath of 17 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Indonesia to friendly countries, at the State Palace, on Tuesday (20/2) morning.
The inauguration was held based on Presidential Decree Number 30/P/2018 and 31/P/2018 on the Appointment of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary recited by Deputy to the Minister of State Secretary for Administrative Affairs and Apparatus, Cecep Sutiawan.
Among those 17 ambassadors are former Chairman of Indonesian Financial Services Authority (OJK) Muliaman Darmansyah Hadad, who was inaugurated as Indonesian Ambassador to Switzerland accredited to Liechtenstein, and lawyer Todung Mulya Lubis as Indonesian Ambassador to Norway accredited to Iceland.
The list of the new 17 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary are:
- Drs. Ade Padmo Sarwoni MA, Indonesian Ambassador to ASEAN;
- Arif Havas Oegroseno SH, LLM, Indonesian Ambassador to Germany;
- Drs Djauhari Oratmangun, Indonesian Ambassador to China;
- Drs Hermono MA, Indonesian Ambassador to Spain accredited to The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO);
- Hersindaru Arwityo Ibnu Wiwoho Wahyutomo SH, LLM, Indonesian Ambassador to Portugal;
- Inspector General Proffesor Dr Iza Fadri, Indonesian Ambassador to Myanmar;
- Inspector General Drs M Amhar Azeth SH, Indonesian Ambassador to Moldova;
- Dra Marina Estella Anwar Bey, Indonesian Ambassador to Bolivia;
- Muliaman Darmansyah Hadad, Indonesian Ambassador to Switzerland accredited to Liechtenstein;
- Dra Niniek Kun Naryatie, Indonesian Ambassador to Argentine accredited to Paraguay and Uruguay;
- Des RP Pratito Soeharyo, Indonesian Ambassador to Laos;
- Raden Mohammad Benyamin Scott Carnadi SH, MBA, LLM, Indonesian Ambassador to the Republic of Fiji accredited to the Republic of Kiribati, the Republic of Nauru, and Tuvalu;
- Drs Rossalis Rusman Adenan MBA, Indonesian Ambassador to Sudan accredited to Eritrea;
- Dr Drs Sinyo Harry Sarundajang, Indonesian Ambassador to the Philippines accredited to Marshall Island and the Republic of Palau;
- Sudirman Haseng SE, MSi, Indonesian Ambassador to Cambodia;
- Dr Sudjatmiko MA, Indonesian Ambassador to Brunei Darussalam;
- Prof Dr Todung Mulya Lubis, Indonesian Ambassador to Norway accredited to Iceland.
The inauguration was attended by First Lady Ibu Iriana, Speaker of the House of Representatives Bambang Soesatyo, Speaker of Regional Representative Council Oesman Sapta, Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs Luhut B. Pandjaitan, Minister of Foreign Affairs Retno Marsudi, Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung, and Commander of Indonesian National Defense Forces (TNI) Marshall Hadi Tjahjanto. (FID/RAH/ES) (EPI/YM/Naster)