President Jokowi Inaugurates BRIN Steering Committee
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo on Wednesday (13/10) inaugurated the Steering Committee members of the National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN).
The inauguration was based on Presidential Decree (Keppres) Number 45 of 2021 on Appointment of the Steering Committee Members of the National Research and Innovation Agency signed by President Joko Widodo on October 12, 2021.
The inaugurated BRIN Steering Committee members are as follows:
- Megawati Soekarnoputri (Chairperson);
2. Minister of Finance (Deputy Chairperson);
3. Minister of National Development Planning/Head of the National Development Planning Agency (Deputy Chairperson);
4. Sudhamek Agoeng Waspodo Sunyoto (Secretary);
5. Emil Salim (Member);
6. I Gede Wenten (Member);
7. Bambang Kesowo (Member);
8. Adi Utarini (Member);
9. Marsudi Wahyu Kisworo (Member); and
10. Ir. Tri Mumpuni (Member).
After the ceremony, President Jokowi and invited guests congratulated the inaugurated officials.
Accompanying the President during the inauguration were Coordinating Minister for Human Development and Culture Muhadjir Effendy, Minister of State Secretary Pratikno, and Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung. (TGH/UN) (RI/MMB)