President Jokowi Inaugurates Chief and Members of Indonesian Ombudsman
President Joko Jokowi Widodo on Friday (12/2) afternoon at the State Palace inaugurated nine members of the Indonesian Ombudsman (ORI) for 2016-2021 period.
The inauguration was held along with the inauguration of two members of the Judicial Commission (KY).
The nine Commissioners of Indonesian Ombudmans who were inaugurated are:
1. Prof. Amzulian Rifai, S.H., LL.M., Ph.D. (Chief and member);
2. Lely Pelitasari Soebekty, S.P., M.E. (Deputy Chief and member);
3. Prof. Drs. Adrianus Eliasta Meliala, M.Si., M. Sc., Ph.D (member);
4. Ahmad Alamsyah Saragih, S.E (member);
5. Ahmad Suadi, M.Hum (member);
6. Alvin Lie Ling Piao, M.Si (member);
7. Dadan Suparjo Suharmawijaya, S.IP., M.IP (member);
8. Dr. Laode Ida (member);
9. Hj. Ninik Rahayu, S.H., M.S (member).
The inauguration ceremony began by reverberating the national anthem Indonesia Raya and was followed by the recitation of Presidential Decree by the Deputy Minister of State Secretary for Apparatus Administration, Cecep Sutiawan.
Afterwards chief and members of Indonesian Ombudsman took an oath before President Jokowi.
It was then followed by the signing of a memorandum by the Chief and members of ORI and ended by reverberating the national anthem Indonesia Raya (Great Indonesia). (DID/EN/OJI/ES) (RAS/EP/YM/Naster)