President Jokowi Inaugurates Judicial Commission Members
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo inaugurated 7 (seven) members of the Judicial Commission for 2020-2025 period at the State Palace, Jakarta, Monday (21/12).
The appointment was stipulated in Decree of President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 131/P of 2020 on the Dismissal of Members of the Judicial Commission for the 2015-2020 and Appointment of Members of the Judicial Commission for the 2020-2025.
The Decree which was recited by Secretary to Minister of State Secretary, Setya Utama, is stipulated in Jakarta on 18 December 2020 and takes into effect in 20 December 2020.
The members of Judicial Commission inaugurated in the ceremony, are:
- Joko Sasmito, retired judge;
- M. Taufik HZ, retired judge;
- Binziad Kadafi, legal practitioner;
- Sukma Violetta, legal practitioner;
- Amzulian Rifai, academic;
- Mukti Fajar Nur Dewata, academic; and
- Siti Nurjanah, representing the civilian.
Afterwards, the newly-inaugurated members received congratulations from the President and Vice President, followed with a photo session.
For the record, the inauguration ceremony was held by strictly following the health protocols. (FID/UN)(RAS/LW)