President Jokowi Inaugurates Members of BPKH Supervisory and Executive Boards
President Jokowi inaugurates Members of BPKH Supervisory and Executive Boards for 2022 – 2027, at the State Palace, Jakarta, on Monday (10/17)
The inauguration is based on the Decree of President of the Republic of Indonesia Number 101/P of 2022 on Termination and Appointment of Members of Supervisory and Executive Boards of Haj Fund Management Agency (BPKH) for 2022 – 2027 promulgated in Jakarta on 14 October 2022.
The appointed Members of BPKH Supervisory Board are as follows:
- Firmansyah N. Nazaroedin, from the Government element, as Chairman and Member;
- Deni Suardini, from social element, as Member;
- Heru Muara Sidik, from social element, as Member;
- M. Dawud Arif Khan, from social element, as Member;
- Mulyadi, from social element, as Member;
- Rojikin, from social element, as Member;
- Ishfah Abidal Aziz, from social element, as Member.
Members of BPKH Executive Board are as follows:
- Fadlul Imansyah, as Member;
- Indra Gunawan, as Member;
- H.M. Arief Mufraini, as Member;
- Acep Riana Jayaprawira, as Member;
- Amri Yusuf, as Member;
- Harry Alexander, as Member;
- Sulistyowati, as Member.
After the reciting of the Presidential Decree byDeputy Minister of State Secretary for Apparatus Administration, Ministry of State Secretariat Nanik Purwanti, the ceremony was continued with taking the oath of the appointed officials.
“In the name of Allah, I do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia 1945 and to apply all laws and regulations in an upright manner for the sake of the nation and country. That in performing tasks, I will uphold ethics of the office, work my best and take responsibility,” the President led the officials to take the oath.
The inauguration process is concluded with President Jokowi congratulated all appointed officials, followed by all attendees.
Accompanying President Jokowi at the occasion were Coordinating Minister for Human and Cultural Development Muhadjir Effendy, Minister of Finance Sri Mulyani and Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung. (FID/UN)(AW/LW)