President Jokowi Presents Satyalencana Wira Karya Award to 12 Recipients
Presiden Joko “Jokowi” Widodo Thursday (07/07) presented the honorary award of Satyalencana Wira Karya to 12 recipients at the 29th Anniversary of the National Family Day in North Sumatera provincial capital of Medan.
The award was conferred based on Presidential Decree Number 42/TK of 2022 on the Conferral of Satyalencana Wira Karya honorary award which was signed on June 9, 2022.
The award is honored to Indonesian citizens who have made great contribution for the nation and state so that they can be role models for other people.
The awarded recipients are as follows:
1. Umar Ahmad, Regent of West Tulang Bawang, Lampung Province;
2. Parosil Mabsus, Regent of West Lampung, Lampung Province;
3. Dendi Ramadhona Kaligis, Regent of Pesawaran, Lampung Province;
4. Ruksamin, Regent of North Konawe, Southeast Sulawesi Province;
5. Sutan Riska Tuanku Kerajaan, Regent of Dharmasraya, West Sumatra Province;
6. Sopril Nurmansyah Prana Putra Sohe, Mayor of Lubuklinggau, South Sumatra Province;
7. Andi Ruskati, Head of Family Welfare Movement (PKK) of West Sulawesi Province;
8. Yunita Siregar, Head of PKK of Deli Serdang Regency, North Sumatra Province;
9. Andi Nirwana Sebbu, Head of PKK of Bombana Regency, Southeast Sulawesi Province;
10. Isnaniah, Head of PKK of South Hulu Sungai Regency, South Kalimantan Province;
11. Kris Septiana, Head of PKK of Semarang City, East Java Province; and
12. Muhammad Nur, Head of Madiun Regional General Hospital’s Family Planning Unit (PKBRS), East Java Province.
On that occasion, Head of the National Population and Family Planning Board (BKKBN) Hasto Wardoyo said that Indonesia is ranked first out of 193 countries in the 2022 United Nation Population Award for the success of Indonesia’s family planning programs.
Joining the President during the event were First Lady Iriana Jokowi, Minister of State Secretary Pratikno, Minister of Public Works and Public Housing Basuki Hadimuljono, Governor of North Sumatra Edy Rahmayadi, Mayor of Medan Bobby Nasution, and Head of the BKKBN. (MAY/FID/UN) (AP/EP)