President Jokowi Submit the Kalpataru Award 2015
Date 5 Juni 2015
President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) submit Kalpataru awards to individuals, groups, and representatives of local governments, who excel in the environmental area. The award given to coincide with the anniversary of World Environment Day 2015, it was held in the backyard of the Presidential Palace in Bogor, West Java, on Friday (5/6) at 09.00 am.
With the theme of “Seven Billion Dreams. One Planet. Consume with Care ‘, World Environment Day in 2015 was attended also 300 janitors from the Presidential Palace, Bogor Palace, and Palace of Cipanas. In addition, also presented a janitor along the Sudirman-Thamrin, Central Jakarta, representatives of NGOs and pioneer of garbage bank in Indonesia.
Kalpataru addition, there are award of Adiwiyata Mandiri, as well as the constituent status of the environment in the best area of environmentalists, both individuals and groups.
Here’s a list of Kalpataru award-winning 2015:
Environmental Pioneer category:
1. Dian Anggraini Rossana, from Bukit Betung Hamlet, Village Parit Padang, Sungailiat, Bangka, Bangka Belitung.
2. N. Akelaras, from Bangun Sari village, Deli Serdang, North Sumatra Province.
3. Laing Usat, from Pura Sajau village, Easter Tanjung Palas District, Bulungan, Province of North Borneo.
Environmental Servant categories:
1. Januinro, from Palangkaraya, Central Kalimantan
2. Mashadi, from Pagejugan village, Brebes Sub District, Brebes, Central Java
3. Sri Partiyah, from Duwet village, Bendo District, Magetan, East Java.
Environmental Rescue categories:
1. Lembaga Adat Lekuk 50 Tumbi, Lempur of village Lempur Mudik, Kerinci District, Jambi.
2. LSM Hijau Tunas of Pakuwon City, Kejawan Putih Tambak Village, District Mulyorejo, Surabaya, East Java
3. Bambu Foundation Indonesian, Perum Bumi Cibinong Endah, Cibinong District, Bogor, West Java.
Environmental Trustees category:
1. Kamir Raziudin Brata from Cibanteng, Ciampea, Bogor, West Java,
2. Sri Bebasari from Kebon Kacang, Tanah Abang, Jakarta.
Regional Environmental Status Report (SLHD) 2014
Best provincial award recipients Trophy Award Preparation of Reports
1. South Sumatra Province
2. South Sulawesi Province
3. Jambi Province.
Regency / City Trophy recipient Best Choice SLHD Preparation of Reports 2014:
1. Dharmasraya District
2. Lumajang district
3. The city of Surabaya. (Humas Setkab/ES)