President Jokowi Witnesses Ombudsman Members’ Oath of Office
Date 22 Februari 2021
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo on Monday (22/02) at the State Palace witnessed the oath of office taken by members of the Ombudsman of the Republic of Indonesia for the 2021-2026 term of office.
The appointment of the Ombudsman members is based on Presidential Decree of the Republic of Indonesia (Keppres) Number 36/P of 2021 on the Appointment of the Ombudsman Members of the Republic of Indonesia for the Term of Office of 2021-2026. The Decree was issued in Jakarta on 19 February 2021.
The newly appointed members of the Ombudsman are:
- Mokh. Najih, as Chairperson-cum-member;
- Bobby Hamzar Rafinus, as Deputy Chairperson-cum-member;
- Dadan Suparjo Suharmawijaya, as a member;
- Hery Susanto, as a member;
- Indraza Marzuki Rais, as a member;
- Jemsly Hutabarat, as a member;
- Johanes Widijantoro, as a member;
- Robertus Na Endi Jaweng, as a member; and
- Yeka Hendra Fatika, as a member.
After the Presidential Decree was read, all members of the Ombudsman took an oath of office before President Jokowi.
President Jokowi accompanied by Vice President Ma’ruf Amin then congratulated the members of the Indonesian Ombudsman. The ceremony ended with a group photo. (FID/UN) (RI/MMB)