Supreme Court Inaugurates Members of OJK Board of Commissioners for 2022-2027 Period
Members of Board of Commissioner of the Financial Service Authority (OJK) for the period of 2022-2027 on Wednesday (20/07) were officially inaugurated.
The oath-taking ceremony and the inauguration of OJK Chairperson and Members of Board of Commissioner was led by Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Muhammad Syarifuddin at the Supreme Court in Jakarta based on Presidential Decree Number 51/P of 2022 on Dismissal and Appointment of OJK Membership.
The Presidential Decree lists the OJK Board of Commissioners for 2022-2027 period as follows:
- Mahendra Siregar as Chairperson, concurrently as member;
- Mirza Adityaswara as Deputy Chairperson, concurrently as Ethics Committee and member;
- Dian Ediana Rae as Executive Head of Banking Supervision, concurrently as member;
- Inarno Djajadi as Executive Head of Capital Market Supervision, concurrently as member;
- Ogi Prastomiyono as Executive Head of Insurances, Pension Funds, Financing Institutions, and Other Financial Services Institutions, concurrently as member;
- Sophia Isabella Wattimena as Chairperson of the Audit Board, concurrently as member;
- Friderica Widyasari Dewi as member in charge of Consumer Education and Protection;
- Doni Primanto Joewono as Ex-Officio member from Central Bank of Indonesia; and
- Suahasil Nazara as Ex-Officio member from Finance Ministry.
Following the inauguration, members of OJK’s Board of Commissioners will be on duty as mandated in OJK Law Number 21 of 2011 on OJK.
Previously, OJK Board of Commissioners for 2017-2022 period were among others Chairperson of OJK Board of Commissioner Wimboh Santoso and Member of OJK Board of Commissioners including Nurhaida, Heru Kristiyana, Hoesen, Riswinandi, Ahmad Hidayat, and Tirta Segara, as well as Ex-Officio member Dody Budi Waluyo (Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Indonesia) and Suahasil Nazara (Deputy Minister of Finance. (DND/TGH/UN) (AS/EP)