President Jokowi Inaugurates 76 Paskibraka Team Members for 2023
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo Tuesday (08/15) at the front yard of Merdeka Palace, Jakarta, inaugurated 76 members of the national flag-hoisting team (Paskribraka) representing the country’s 38 provinces.
The Paskibraka team members are tasked with hoisting and lowering the Merah Putih (red and white) flag at the commemoration ceremony of the 78th Anniversary of Proclamation of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia.
“By the grace of Allah God the Almighty, today I hereby inaugurate all of you as Paskribraka team members who will serve at Merdeka Palace on August 17, 2023. May God the Almighty grant you grace and ease in performing this duty for the nation,” the President said during the inauguration ceremony.
On that occasion, the President symbolically pinned a badge for the ceremonial leader as a sign of Paskibraka team inauguration.
Prior to the inauguration, Paskibraka team members took a pledge led by Head of the Agency for the Fostering of the State Ideology of Pancasila (BPIP) Yudian Wahyudi, followed by the reverberation of national anthem Indonesia Raya.
Concluding the inauguration, President Jokowi—accompanied by First Lady Ibu Iriana Jokowi along with Vice President Ma’ruf Amin and his spouse Ibu Wury—congratulated the Paskibraka team members and had conversation with them.
The 76 members who represent the country’s 38 provinces are as follows:
1. Aceh province: Raihanah Az Zahra and Al Fathir Rayan Pratama;
2. North Sumatra province: Davina Anis Raisha and Nabil Arya Barata Lubis;
3. West Sumatra province: Afifah Rinra Putri and Alfin Alfarisi;
4. Riau province: Kezia Maruny Paramitha and Kelvin Ramahenda;
5. Jambi province: Auranisah Izati and M. Gibran Haffiyan Faza;
6. South Sumatra province: Keyla Azzahrah Purnama and Bintang Wirasatya RA;
7. Bengkulu province: Mutia Azzahra and Samsuar Alamsyah;
8. Lampung province: Agita Nazara and Frans Timothy Prawira Siallagan;
9. Bangka Belitung Islands province: Bunga Puspita Sari and Febri Arwan Syah;
10. Riau Islands province: Adelia Sibarani and Sanika Satyawada Fauzi Arthadira;
11. Special Capital Region of Jakarta province: Inolla Jovial Gwineth Jacob and Muhammad Faqih Fhihi;
12. West Java province: Cabbyan Davita Gunawan and Raja Siam Al Ghiffary Panjiyoga;
13. Central Java province: Yustisie Chelsea Awanda and Fardhan Fathi Kamal;
14. Special Region of Yogyakarta province: Nessya Ayudhia Alwanni and Muhammad Rizky Karunia Putra;
15. East Java province: Kirei Na Hana Ramadhani and Wira Yudha;
16. Banten province: Naila Aulita Alqubra Sinapoy and Dzaki Abiyyu Ryanza;
17. Bali province: Komang Andini Tria Amanda and Made Guruh Anggara Putra;
18. West Nusa Tenggara province: Putri Lintang Sari and Muhammad Andhika Pratama;
19. East Nusa Tenggara province: Gita Natin Ngura Habba Lagu and Passya Fredrick Sihupala;
20. West Kalimantan province: Theresia Novennia Decianty and Sabda Sadewa Baadillah;
21. Central Kalimantan province: Kachina Ozora and Tarangga Mahatvavirya Andyeanta;
22. South Kalimantan province: Ela Noval Putri Ghafur and Ahmad Faddilah Rahmadani Ilham;
23. East Kalimantan province: Nur Fadia Aguspika and Rangga Nuke Leonaardo;
24. North Kalimantan province: Mellifriska and Muhammad Rahmat;
25. North Sulawesi province: Kezia Ziva Varzea Kamu and Nathaniel Shawn Edgar Sondakh;
26. Central Sulawesi province: Gracia Marselina and Amal Fitrah Putra Kedua;
27. South Sulawesi province: Stevia Azalia Saranga and Agusaryanto;
28. Southeast Sulawesi province: Nadira Syalvallah and Wiradinata Setya Persada;
29. Gorontalo province: Aqilah Najwa Toyib and Diki Wahyudi Ahiri;
30. West Sulawesi province: Zae Try Syfra and Juan Christofer P. Sihombing;
31. Maluku province: Hana Grace Nuruwe and Achmad Rasya Alfarizki;
32. North Maluku province: Muhtafia Asmar Badarab and Deril Tonga;
33. Papua province: Rose Athena Melanesia Nauw and Millian Sampari Mandowen;
34. West Papua province: Paskalia A. Kubiari and Muhamad Moreno Aryl Rimosan;
35. Southwest Papua province: Gebby Dimara and Yan Loi Oktavianus Sanadi;
36. Mountains of Papua province: Lilly Indiani Suparman Wenda and Mahardhika Benhill Wapai;
37. Central Papua province: Kefira Melinda Arsal and Martinus Arnold Yogi;
38. South Papua province: Esthi Stevanie Hamadi and Juan Paulinus Damianus Faya.